Sunday, November 16, 2008

A fun place to visit...


As some of you remember, I write a soap column. I have been attempting to keep up-to-date on that while working full time and maintaining my home life. Unfortunately, this is the area that has suffered. I need to get myself back here, posting regularly... and I have to drag Ethel along for the ride.



Anyway, if you are looking for a fun site - somewhere that I have been hanging out when I have a moment - check out: Passive agressive (and just plain aggressive) notes



It is fantastic!I will see if I can get the Verge Chief Political Advisor, Ethel, to post something about the recent election....

3 Comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Very curious about your soap column- I have a friend who has dabbled in soap writing for ABC.

Passive Aggressive notes is an awesome site! I've been a fan for years. Do you also know about Cake Wrecks?

Women on the Verge said...

Oh yes, cake wrecks is also a fave. I write for the Llanview Banner. If you google it, you'll find it. I write TYE (Through Your Eyes) which is woefully outdated at the moment.

Bald Outing said...

P.A. is an awesome website! Makes me feel better about my roommates whenever I get annoyed with them.