Sunday, January 07, 2007

God Reacts to Robertson


While on my own recent prayer retreat, I reached God for his comments on Robertson's claims. " I'm getting sick and tired of that nutcase continually putting words in My mouth. Ever since people started relying on someone else to read and interpret My Word for them, things have gone downhill. Hasn't anyone learned anything from watching Entertainment Tonight??? You'd think you'd have figured it out after seeing people lose their shirts because they relied on a manager to read and interpret their paltry contracts instead of taking the time to read them for themselves! It makes Me want to smite something!"

6 Comments:

TomCat said...

Women, he could be right that evil people might reap havoc and create chaos in America. One never knows what Bush, Cheney and Rove might do next. :-(

Not Your Mama said...

"Evil people will do evil things....because they are evil and desire evil things"

That's just....profound. And to think, the best I can come up with is: take your meds.

Women on the Verge said...

Hey guys! We're thinking God needs to restrain someone alright... Pat just doesn't realize yet he'll be the one getting that super-snug white jacket with the extra long belt and the fuzzy pink slippers...

Smalltown RN said...

Hey thanks for dropping by my blog...I was going to say something here but completely forgot what it was...I got so engrossed in your last post and left a comment there that by the time I made it here...well....what can I say....

Cheers!

Gene Bach said...

Hey, there could be a bright side to it...maybe they'll take out the Bay Area of California? That'd make a lot of us in the rural land here quite happy.

Where does he dream up this stuff anyway? Sheesh!

two crows said...

yep.
there are evil people who want evil things for this country.
I just watched one on this clip.
**shudder**