Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Thanks for your patience


Last I heard, Ethel was still knee deep in the stomach bug at her house (horrible visual, no?). Here, the kids have nearly fully recovered, however I am still battling their virus (My own fault - I always taught them to share). I not only have the sinus pressure and cough, I also managed to pull a muscle in my back while in the midst of a nasty coughing attack. In other words, be patient with us just a little while longer and we will be back and ranting. We have been chatting and have some interesting topics we hope to discuss very soon....
Now excuse me while I go take my medicine...


Lucy

7 Comments:

RUTH said...

Golly you are good friends; sharing your ilnesses too! Hope you feel better soon.
Rx

Gene Bach said...

Hey, I hear that cod liver oil is GREAT for what ails you! LOL!

two crows said...

so sorry you're sick, Lucy.
fwiw-- I once used self-hypnosis to completely [and
permanently] cure a pulled muscle in my back.
[induce the hypnotic state and insert a post-hypnotic suggestion to feel healthy.]
it worked wonders--and was effective immediately.

Women on the Verge said...

two crows... If you can teach me to do that maybe I can hypnotize myself into losing weight as well as fixing my back! I'm game!
L

TomCat said...

I hope you both feel much better in short order.

Claire said...

Sorry to hear that you have both been sick.

Hope you are both well now?

Women on the Verge said...

Well, claire,
I haven't heard from Ethel in a few days. Last I heard, the stomach bug was still running rampant in her house. I was diagnosed with bronchitis after 10 days of coughing and am finally on an antibiotic. Hopefully I'll stop hacking soon... Thanks for asking.
Lucy