Monday, February 05, 2007

An End to Confusion


It seems that we have inadvertantly confused some of the visitors to our blog. When we started, we had anticipated writing together often. Unfortunately, our busy lives have prevented us from co-authoring many pieces.

We are the Women on the Verge (plural) and we want to try to alleviate any confusion as to who is commenting or ranting. Therefore, we are going to try to sign our posts with "L" (Lucy) or "E" (Ethel)and an icon with a pic. (We can't sign with our own initials because they are the same! And everyone knows that Lucy and Ethel are equally on the verge.)

If anyone knows an easier way to identify ourselves, let us know, but for now I am going back through and trying to assign blame...er, um... take credit for the archived posts.

With love from the Verge,
L


5 Comments:

RUTH said...

Hi L...say Hi to E too

TomCat said...

That should make things easier. And all this time I thought I was dealing with a lone schizophrenic with a split personality. ;-)

Which of you has been the regular commenter at my place?

Women on the Verge said...

That would be "E". I have been working full time lately. I sub in our school district and a woman was out for about 9 weeks with a pulmonary embolism. Thankfully, E has been able to continue to network.

When my life resumes a normal pace, I hope to visit some of your blogs as well!

L

Linda said...

I think that sounds like a good way to differentiate between the two of you; it will save on the confusion!

TomCat said...

Thanks Lucy. Ethel stopped by and cleared that up. Consider yourself welcome anytime, especially of your comments are even half as astute as hers have been.