Monday, February 19, 2007


Just a short post today to ask that you help Ruth of “ There Must Be A Million Stories” in her blogging event to benefit the Clatterbridge Cancer Center . Please help this incredible woman and her husband, Mick, as they try to reach their goal of 100 comments. It’s as easy as clicking on the link. Not only will you be helping a worthy cause, but you’ll get the opportunity to get to know these two amazing and inspiring souls.

With love from The Verge

Feb 20:

Thank you so much to all those who visited Ruth and Mick and helped them reach their goal!

8 Comments:

TomCat said...

Mine was a short comment, but it will count.

Women on the Verge said...

Thank you tomcat... it was purrrrfect.

E

RUTH said...

Thanks for this post! Got the first 50 already!! I'm really pleased I thought it would take ages!
Rx

Women on the Verge said...

We're happy to help in any way !

LET'S TALK said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by Lets Talk.
I've paid a vist to There Must Be A Million Stories and left a comment.

Gene Bach said...

Left a comment and made a post on my blog to direct people over there.

Thanks for pointing it out!

RUTH said...

Hi both
We made the 100!! You may want to amend this post now; as much as I would LOVE visitors from your blog I'd hate for them to come over on false pretences.
Rx

Gledwood said...

I know it's amazing isn't it? They had 107 comments already by the next morning (our time)...

Do you know something, when I 1st saw your comments at Ruth's I seriously believed one of you had spent all afternoon getting made-up for that animated little snapshot you got there..??!!