Saturday, February 03, 2007

My New Theme Song


My big announcement of the day: I have a new theme song. Okay, so I never had an old theme song, but I thought it might be fun to have one. While you might expect something along the lines of "Under Pressure" from David Bowie, I'm thinking that something more positive is in order.

As stereotypical as it is, I love shoes. Shoe shopping is very pleasant and I don't have to worry about looking fat... no matter how skimpy the style! With that in mind, how could I resist a song whose chorus says: "Hey, I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right. I said, hey, I put some new shoes on and everybody's smiling it's so inviting. Oh, short on money and long on time, strolling slowly in the sweet sunshine. And I'm running late and I don't need an excuse 'cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes."?

** Ugh... messed up my formatting trying to add my signature.... I'll repost the video later, but you can find it on YouTube if you search "Paolo Nutini Today Show".



L






5 Comments:

leftdog said...

Wow! What a great find. I love this guy. Totally unique sound - reminds me of something I can't place.

Thanks for posting this!

Deb said...

Oh I absolutely loved it!! And he's so cute too ;)

Do you mind if I post it and link to your blog? I'd like to share it with friends?

Anonymous said...

Hey _ this is so weird - I discovered your blog through Colorado Bob and followed through - he has helped me get off the ground. I discovered Paulo only yesterday through a friend - SO GREAT. Oh by the way I love your post about your daughter. Could I have a link to this video - my friend would just love it. If you wouldn't mind visiting me at http://www.Capescapes.blogspot.com I would so appreciate a comment!

Women on the Verge said...

Thanks, all. Go for it, deb! buck's fizz, I'll visit soon... busy day today! I'll leave you a link.

TomCat said...

Good, sound Women. Will you become the Imelda Marcos of the blogosphere?